Because I'm suppose to be talking to someone but we never call each other we never see each other or anything like that so could someone just give me a little bit of advise?
I think it's over or I think it never was. If you're in a relationship you could at least call each other. But I think it is up to both the guy and girl to try to keep it going. I think you and the guy you were talking to kinda fizzled each other.
3 comments:
Because I'm suppose to be talking to someone but we never call each other we never see each other or anything like that so could someone just give me a little bit of advise?
I think it's over or I think it never was. If you're in a relationship you could at least call each other. But I think it is up to both the guy and girl to try to keep it going. I think you and the guy you were talking to kinda fizzled each other.
yea they are real lol
Post a Comment